Re: Reminder for libpaper translation updates

> I have been preparing this upload a days ago, but I noticed that the

tst tst...my mails were explicitely saying something like "please wait
for the final notice which will contain a general patch and, unless
really needed, do not upload in the meantime".

> template used by translators wasn't corrected, since it was missing a
> string. I wrote an email to every translator, using podebconf-report-po,
> and attached the corrected template.
>
> The missing string is: "_Description: System's default paper size:"

Well, I have no idea what you're meaning here. The PO files should
have 46 strings and all those sent to the BTS *do* have these 46
strings..:)

The general patch I propose you will be sent in 2 days.