Re: Reminder for libpaper translation updates

Hi all,

Il giorno gio, 02/08/2007 alle 08.46 +0200, Christian Perrier ha
scritto:
[...]
> Please send out updates before Friday, August 03, 2007.
>
> On Saturday, August 04, 2007, I will notify
> the libpaper maintainers that they can upload a new package
> version.

I have been preparing this upload a days ago, but I noticed that the
template used by translators wasn't corrected, since it was missing a
string. I wrote an email to every translator, using podebconf-report-po,
and attached the corrected template.

The missing string is: "_Description: System's default paper size:"

I hope everyone is now translating the complete template.

Bye,
Giuseppe

P.S. The missing string generated a warning in lintian
giuseppe@scarafaggio:~/src/libpaper$ lintian libpaper1_1.1.22_i386.deb
W: libpaper1: partially-translated-question libpaper/defaultpaper da.utf-8
W: libpaper1: partially-translated-question libpaper/defaultpaper fr.utf-8
W: libpaper1: partially-translated-question libpaper/defaultpaper nl.utf-8
W: libpaper1: partially-translated-question libpaper/defaultpaper pt.utf-8
W: libpaper1: partially-translated-question libpaper/defaultpaper pt_br.utf-8
W: libpaper1: partially-translated-question libpaper/defaultpaper sv.utf-8
giuseppe@scarafaggio:~/src/libpaper$