Re: DDTSS situation

On 02/07/2007, at 6:39 PM, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

On 7/2/07, Yukiharu Yabuki <yabuki@netfort.gr.jp> wrote:
I met you at Debconf 7 and I ask you DDTSS situation.
Thank you for teaching how to use and telling me DDTSS situation.

Note that the DDTSS is not the same as the DDTP. The DDTSS is merely a
web-interfaces to the DDTP. I manage the DDTSS only.

Sorry if this is something I missed while I was away, but what is the current status of package-description translation?

Should we be using the DDTSS, or is this something that will be done via the Deb18n Pootle?