Reminder for glibc translation updates

This is a reminder for the running translation round for debconf
templates of glibc.

Currently complete languages:
 ar cs de es eu fr gl hu it ko nl pt pt_BR ro ru sv tr

Currently existing but incomplete languages:
 ca da el fi ja lt pl uk vi zh_CN

Please send out updates before Tuesday, April 24, 2007.

On Wednesday, April 25, 2007, I will notify
the glibc maintainers that they can upload a new package
version.

So, if you have something being worked on, please send it as
soon as possible.

Please contact me privately if you want to obtain the PO file for
incomplete languages. The POT file can be obtained from the list
archives.