Re: Some help, please.

Quoting Tirumurti Vasudevan (agnihot3@gmail.com):
> congratulations on deciding to translate.
> you have not mentioned what language it is.

I somewhat suspect this could be Spanish

> first check if your language files are already being translated.
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/i18n-doc/languages.html

This sands for Debian Installer translations. here are however many
other places in the project where translation work can be done, but certainly
debian-i18n is he good place to start with.

If this is about Spanish, debian-l10n-spanish is certainly *the* place
to go, also