Re: Some help, please.

congratulations on deciding to translate.
you have not mentioned what language it is.

first check if your language files are already being translated.
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/i18n-doc/languages.html

if it is not there pl mail here and one of the co coordinators will guide you.
if it is there contact the person in charge for further guidance.

the entire process is listed here:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/i18n-doc/
if you have the computer configured to type in your language then for
the process alone the page of interest is here:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/i18n-doc/apfs01.html
hope that helps
ask if this reply does not cover what you exactly wanted.
tv