Re: Release Notes FROZEN -- deadline Sat April 7 04:00 UTC

( Resending, since my mail from last night seems to hang somewhere;
  sorry if you get it twice. )

Hi!

* Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> [070405 03:23]:

> This means that the English version is now *frozen* and you will no longer
> have to try to catch up with a fast moving target.

Attached you'll find the german translation for the release notes.  They
are in sync with 1.282 of the english ones and build on all
architectures.  Could you please comitt them and reenable the de build?
Thanks very much!

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--