Re: Please unblock mysql-dfsg-5.0 5.0.32-6 <- ABI problems!

> It seems to me that the changes in this case don't warrant a release
> exception at all. Why not just ask the RMs to not accept this version?

Well, of course, also...but, this, I think is the RM decision which I
don't really want to interfere with.

My point is that, whether or not the package gets accepted in etch,
the changes made to debconf templates warrant a further update, which
I intend to do (or at least prepare for the maintainers if they
guarantee that they will do the upload).