Re: Please unblock mysql-dfsg-5.0 5.0.32-6 <- ABI problems!

> mysql-dfsg-5.0 (5.0.32-6) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   * Changed wording in Debconf templates to better fit to the graphical
>     interface (thanks to Frank Kuester). Closes: #411165
>   * Lintian suggested style changes to some other Debconf questions.

Don't tell me that you *again* broke out debconf templates
translations?

This is actually the 8th time you do this in one year (at least I
count up to 8 updates to the French translation).

I call this *very* unfriendly to translators. Moreover as this is done
without any prior notice.

Please consider this as an immediate NMU annoucement as soon as I can
get my hands on your new templates.