Re: debconf PO translations for the package apt-listchanges

On 2007년 February 8일 Thursday, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> > Dear Debian I18N people,
> >
> > I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
> > apt-listchanges.
>
> For those of you who are interested, I have added this, AS AN
> EXPERIMENT, to the Pootle server.
>
> I created a new project named "native" for Debian native packages.
>
> If you're interested in using this opportunity, please ask me (after
> getting an account on http://i18n.debian.net:8080/)

Hm... I guess I don't have an access privileges for editing directly from the
Pootle server. Could you enable my account from Korean? I don't think whether
I have privileges to translate certain files is displayed clearly.

Also, may I ask what xterm-browser, text, etc. means? I'm not sure what's the
difference between browser and xterm-browser, and I'm unsure in what context
text is used.

--
Sunjae Park(daréhanl)

We choose to go to the moon and do the other things, not because they are
easy, but because they are hard.
                                  - John F. Kennedy -