Re: DDTP - please activate support for pt

Hi,

we are using pt as code for Portuguese (from Portugal) and files named "pt.po" in d-i, manual and debconf translation messages.
  I believe the subcodes _XX are used for variations of a language.
  Maybe someone can enlight us (me) on this...

--
Com os melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo
http://www.DebianPT.org

Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
How is this different from the existing translations for pt_PT?

some Portuguese translators wish to start to work on DDTP.