EXPERIMENTAL: new status pages using new "levels" for translation status

After the proposal to reorganize levels in something that give
translators better priorities, I have worked on statistics scripts.

(the proposal is the message I followup on in this thread))

These scripts are now a little bit cleaned out and are available in
the SVN, in scripts/l10n/l10n-stats.

By modifying their configuration files (which I still have to put in
SVN), I've been able to produce new statistics pages which use the new
levels:

http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/translation-status.html

This is still WORK IN PROGRESS (the manual translation stats are not
there for instance). So please still use the official stats
pages foir daily work:

http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/translation-status.html

I will appreciate comments and remarks.