[NOW URGENT] Extremadura i18n meeting final organization round

> Moreover, there are probably a few people who didn't "register" yet
> and should definitely do so.
>
> People in that case, please do it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I will probably
> not send any reminder to individual people.

Most key people have registered now. This mail is just a reminder that
you have up to June 15th to do so.

Please also check that all needed information is recorded on the
wiki. Such information is needed for booking the plane tickets.

Please note that plane tickets will be booked by our Extremadura
hosts, which makes their lives easier. If you have suggestions for
flights from your place, please put them in the last column of the
table on the wiki page.

I also suggest that all registered participants subscribe to the
mailing list we did setup for the extremadura i18n meeting (there have
been concerns raised about it being hosted on GoogleGroups but noone
came with a better proposal, so the list will stay here)

The deadline for registration is still June 15th. The point is making
this early is allowing our hosts to get cheaper flight tickets for the
travel sponsorship, leaving us up to June 30th to finalize the list
and get all the needed details from participants.

The main arrival day will be Sept 6th (Wednesday), evening. A backup
arrival day is possible on Sept 7th for those (like me....:-( ) who
are only available for one week day.

All of us will leave on Sept 10th (Sunday), during the day, so that we
can all reach our places on Sunday too, at least for those who live in
Europe.