Extremadura i18n meeting final organization round

So, as we said at and after Debconf, it's now time to organize the
meeting hosted in Extremadura.

The meeting will happen from Sept 6th Wednesday, day of arrival, at
the end of the day, up to September 10th (Sunday, departure day).

That means 3 full days of work.

I overlooked the wiki page (which I moved to
http://wiki.debian.org/I18n/Extremadura2006) and, given that there are
more people than we can probably accomodate, I did some
prioritization.

Being listed in the "prioritary" list means people that have been
involved either in Debconf discussions about i18n/l10n infrastructure
or people that participated in the various discussions that happened
before, during and after Debconf in the mailing list.

This is quite an arbitrary choice, I must admit, but we have to do
some choices, as there are quite a lot of people mentioned already.

Moreover, there are probably a few people who didn't "register" yet
and should definitely do so.

People in that case, please do it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I will probably
not send any reminder to individual people.

The deadline is June 15th. I will decide to either put people in the
priority list or not. It is indeed very likely that people in the "non
priority" list can't come...or at least can't be hosted/travel funded.