Re: Translation of toppler

On 6/7/06, Bill Allombert <allomber@math.u-bordeaux.fr> wrote:
Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
toppler:

 Toppler is an almost complete reimplementation of the old game known as
 Tower Toppler or Nebulus.

toppler already include de, fi, fr, pt, sv translations, so do not
translate it to that languages. :)

This package use a custom font which impose strong restriction on which
scripts can be displayed.

To check whether your language can be supported:

The full set of glyph available is at
<http://people.debian.org/~ballombe/misc/font_mask.png>.
While upstream is quite ready to add new glyphs, only a limited
number of them can be added.

If glyphs for U0102,U0103,U218-U21B are added then I could translate
that into Romanian.

Please do NOT mistake U0218-U21B with U015E, U015F, U0162 U0163!

--
Regards,
EddyP