Re: Update mails

El sábado,  3 de junio de 2006 a las 16:08:18 +0930, Clytie Siddall escribía:

> I just don't understand why the totals don't reflect that change.
> There's only one file involved here, and it is complete. But the
> totals and the "master translation" don't match in total strings, or
> in status.

 I think this is due to two reasons:

 1) The master file and the translations for all the different files are not
updated at the same time. That's why you'll sometimes see one package with
fuzzy or untranslated strings but the master file completely translated.

 2) The totals are the sum of all the individual packages. Some strings in
the master file appear in several packages; that's why the totals show
more strings than the master file.

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/