Re: Example "big" Pootle project on i18n.debian.net: debconf translations

Quoting Matthias Julius (lists@julius-net.net):
> Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:
>
> > http://i18n.debian.net:8080/projects/debconf/
> > http://i18n.debian.net:8080/projects/di/
>
> I just tried to register.  However, my postfix has rejected the
> registration mail because it does some checks on the sender address
> and the mail was sent with from=<pootle-registration@localhost>.  The
> >From address needs to have a valid host name.

Yep, this is part of the things we need to fix on the server..:-)

Felipe, Luk, could you please have a look at the mail system on
churro. There are still things to improve. For instance, my cron jobs
do not send me mails and when I try to send myself a mail from the
command line on churro, the mail never makes it to my address (I have
a .forward file in my home).

Matthias, please send me a request to activate your account by private
mail...however, I'll process it only after Sunday as I'm currently
connected by dialup on the good old analogic telephone system (and
14.4k because of the non-freeness of Linuxant modem drivers).