Re: Install fonts.conf as per locale?

On 12/23/06, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <thep@linux.thai.net> wrote:

I find that fontconfig-config package already tries to cover font
preferences for some languages, such as Persian. For the case
of Thai, it's sufficient to add a config file under /etc/fonts/conf.{avail,d}.
(The per-locale configuration is just needed for CJK, but not for Thai.)

So, should I simply add it by the font package or should I request
to add it to fontconfig-config? The content will be just registration of
fonts to serif/sans-serif/monospace generic families, something like:

I decide to add it from the font package itself, as it looks more like
registration task than a global setup.

--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/