Re: i translated tamil popularity-contest_debian package

Quoting senthil kumar (senthil_latty@yahoo.com):
> hi sir,
> i am Senthil Kumar... i am working in CDAC -Chennai...
> i translated tamil popularity-contest_debian package ...
>  i want to upload that package to debian..
> plz any one can help me....
> i like to complete all level tamil in debian-installer

Please get in touch with the current Tamil translator, Tirumurti
Vasudevan, who's CC'ed to this mail.

You need to read the i18n doc which, IIRC, I already pointed you
at. It explains that PO files should be sent as bug reports against
the relevant packages. It also explains how to send bug reports.

Sending the translations to this mailing list is discouraged and is
annoying to other list subscribers.

> this is my po file

I'll commit it, as an exception, but please get in touch with the
coordinators before continuing.