Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the nufw package

Quoting Matthias Julius (lists@julius-net.net):
> While I was working on the German translation I noticed I couple of
> things in the msgids that I would change.  Please see below:
>
> - The capitalization of Nuauth/nuauth is inconsistent.
>
> - The same is true for Nufw/nufw.
>
> - I believe in English texts there should be two spaces at the end of
>   a sentence.  The msgids only show that at a few spots.  At the least
>   it is inconsistent.

Please report this against the package. I won't touch this package
anymore (freeze, crappy debconf stuff anyway, probably also a kind of
saturation on my side...).

I actually don't understand the reason for English using two spaces
after sentences (something named "full stops" with an abolute lack of
any logic which probably is out of the scope of my cartesian
mind). For instance, the D-I team decided against this mostly to avoid
the inconsistencies you point...which always occur when the "full
stops" thing is adopted.