Re: iso-codes/iso_3166/fi.po translation from GNU TP?

Tapio Lehtonen wrote:
> I was surprised to see that iso-codes/iso_3166/fi.po translation seems
> to come from GNU Translation Project now. If the translation comes
> from GNU TP from now on, the debian translator of the file should be
> informed of this, and maybe remove the file from Debian SVN.
>
> This particular file is well suited for GNU TP, since the translated
> contents should be the same in all Linux distributions. It's just that
> translators would be pleased to know about these kinds of
> developments.

It has been all the time without any problems that I know of. Note that Debian
SVN is kind of upstream SVN...

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D