Completing the "NMU campaign"

During the week to come, I will initiate the work for the very last
packages in the NMU campaign.

Given that the whole process takes about 2 weeks and that I'll be away
for a few days during the Christmas week, it turns out to be wiser to
stop things right here.

The packages I'm coming on now are most often actively maintained
packages and it turns out that the benefit of the NMU campaign is less
important for them.

At the end of the campaign, I'll post general conclusions about it.

However, translators, this is not holidays yet. Expect "Announce of"
mails still coming in the next two weeks..:-)