Re: Can't build manual same way on my machine

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:53:12 +0200 Tapio Lehtonen wrote:
> how come I see no error when I build d-i manual on my machine? The
>   http://people.debian.org/~fjp/d-i_manual/log/fi.log
> shows this error:
>
> Info: creating temporary .tex file...
> openjade:build.tmp/install.fi.profiled.xml:413:10:E: character data is not allowed here
> Error: build of pdf failed with error code 1

Some time ago I had this, too.
I did a change, build it locally, everything build ok, committed
and next day received a error mail from Frans.

I think this was, because I have a Sarge system here and the system
on which the manual is officially build is somewhat newer (testing?)
and so the tools are newer versions, too and behave different.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 2.2.2
    under Debian GNU/LINUX 3.1 »Sarge«
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290
            Spamfiltering by bogofilter.sourceforge.net