Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the isoqlog package

On Monday 27 November 2006 19:59, Jens Seidel wrote:
> Also Wolfgang Rohdewald is mentioned as last translator.
> (According to http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po/de, package iso-codes.)

that was in march 2005. I needed translations at least for european
languages, but I translated everything. After that the german
translation of iso-codes was complete. It seems to have grown quite a
bit since then but I currently would not have the time to do anything
about it.

--
Wolfgang