Re: Deactivated languages

Sven Luther a écrit :

Christian, i wonder, was this discussion held publicly, and if so can you
point to an URL in the mailing list archive about it ?

It was held in private. If Frans agrees, I can publish the various logs I have if I find them (please note that Debian being a hobby for me, I do not handle things like as professionnally as I would if this activity happened to be my real job). Parts of the discussion may have happened in #debian-boot. Please check your logs.

Private discussions happened with the involved translators when needed. No-one has been taken by surprise except people who don't read their mail.

Please don't let your personal griefs about the way work is done in the D-I team slip into the currently widely accepted way job is done for D-I i18n unless you're ready to handle that job.