Re: Deactivated languages

Jens Seidel wrote:
> Indeed. I do not know any other Free software project which does this.

Every project that uses po4a for eg, man pages, drops translations that
are a certian percentage out of date. For example:

po4a man/po4a/po4a.cfg
Discard man/es/dh_gconf.pod (11 of 17 strings; only 64.7% translated; need 80%).

This will also be true of many other well-maintained translations of
documentation, because often documentation that is half translated and
half in English is worse than useless.

> PS: Frans, in your last mail to this issue (many months ago) you just
> wrote that you do not want to reply to me until I calm down.

I agree; I think this is the second or third time I've seen you post
this same hyperbolic rant, so the chances that I listen to you again
begin to approach zero.

--
see shy jo