Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the zope-zwiki package

On 08/11/2006, at 4:19 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Dear maintainer of zope-zwiki and Debian translators,

On 31 Oct 2006 I sent a notice to the maintainer of the zope-zwiki Debian package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS (bug #289514).<snip>

I have a query about zope-zwiki.

Not long ago, the zope-common package became available, to ensure we no longer have to translate a long list of zope templates with mind- numbingly similar strings.

I was delighted to see this package, but checked carefully, by asking if this package replaced all the separate zope templates. I'm pretty sure the answer was "yes", because I deleted all mine.

If I got that wrong somehow, it would be useful to know. ;)