Re: [g-i] new screenshots available (dejavu 2.11)

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 02:20:09 +0100, Sunjae Park wrote:

> On Monday 30 October 2006 14:07, Davide Viti wrote:
>> [quoted text muted]
>
> Korean (ko) has a letter that does not display correctly in both 2.10 and
> 2.11. I can't make out the Unicode code, though.

the string is the following:

"뛰고 다른 항목을 선택할 수도 있습니다. 실패한 단계는: VAR"

and the first char is <Ub6f0>

> Also, the screenshots you took are from an older version of d-i, no? I can't
> seem to find that specific string that fails to display.

The text files used to take the screenshots were extracted from the d-i
translations a few months ago and never been updated, so it does make
sense that you can't find it in current translation.
The above character (<Ub6f0>) is not needed as you can see in:

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/level1/latest/nozip/ko_codes.txt

The text files have not been updated because otherwise it wouldn't be
possible to compare the screenshots taken with a set of font files and the
previous ones.

Should I just update those sample text files?

regards,
Davide