Announce of the upcoming NMU for the lvm2 package: STOP sending updates

Please stop sending me updates for lvm2.

The maintainer of lvm2 did upload a fixed version, unfortunately
without discussing with me.

Then, I accumulated a few new translations which did not make it in
his last upload. They have been sent together as a dedicated bug
report. I hope they'll be used in a further upload.

But, please do NOT send updates to me anymore. If you want to send
translations for lvm2, send them as bug reports.