Re: Empty warning messages from the notification robot

El jueves, 12 de octubre de 2006 a las 08:13:28 +0200, Christian Perrier escribía:

> It seems that, these days, the notification robot that sends messages
> to translators when something has changed in "their" files for D-I
> levels 1 to 5 is sending empty messages in some cases, more than
> before (it was already happening from time to time).

 Apparently, the only change is a date written in the status reports, and
the simplestats script doesn't track that change; however, as the diff is
not empty, the script outputs something.

 I would fix it myself (by making the script output nothing if there's
nothing to report) but for some reason the SVN server is not accepting my
password currently, so I cannot check it out.

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/