Re: How to use localized descriptions ?

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 11:35:44PM +0900, Kenshi Muto wrote:
> At Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:14:10 +0200,
> Michael Vogt wrote:
> > I can easily merge the ddtp branch into the debian-sid branch. The
> > code should be good and stable (it seems used in ubuntu/edgy too and
> > there were no problems AFAICS). If the release team is ok with this
> > I'm fine with it too.
>
> I noticed that because apt 0.6.46 was uploaded to unstable,
> 0.6.45exp2 was removed from experimental (although source file still
> exists for kfreebsd-i386, it will be removed sooner or later).
[..]

Yeah, sorry for the delay. The bzr merge for experimental was a bit
bigger this time and I'm pretty busy unfortunately :/ But I managed to
merged/test/upload a new apt for experimental tonight.

Testing/feedback would be appreciated!

Please note that I haven't uploaded python-apt/aptitude/synaptic to
experimental yet and the ABI change means that those will get removed
when you upgrade. But for apt-get/apt-cache the version in
experimental should just work(tm) if you have correct locale settings
and your language has translated descriptions.

Cheers,
 Michael