Re: why some descriptions are again as «pending» if they were submitted?

On 9/28/06, Fernando Cerezal <kryptos21@gmail.com> wrote:
Its happened again, with exim4-base. You can see it at
http://kleptog.org/cgi-bin/ddtss2-cgi/es

Two days ago i asked in l10n-es list if somebody had fetched the
description and nobody has answer until now.

Well, that description was sent by the DDTP, as far as I can tell,
exim4-base has never been translated to "es". There have however been
exim related packages translated, such as exim4-config and
exim4-daemon-light, so the DDTP has filled in a paragraph that has
already been done.

Are you sure this package has been done already? I can't find any trace of it...

Have a ncie day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/