Re: Important: some Debian Installer translations are in great danger

Quoting Josip Rodin (joy@entuzijast.net):
> On Sun, Sep 24, 2006 at 12:46:04PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Translators have roughly 2 weeks before the disabling action is taken.
> > Translations will be kept as master files for the future, of course. We
> > will not drop these translations, just remove them from the proposed
> > languages in the installer.
>
> I'll go fix up Croatian now, the other translator obviously isn't
> responding... I see the commands at
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/checkouts.html
> do I have commit privileges?

IIRC, you have, Josip. I guess that your login on Alioth should be
"joy". I'll check anyway if you have commit privileges. If you don't,
I'll add you (you being an "old timer" in the Debian installation
process translation, I think we can safely trust you....:-))

Getting a look at the D-I i18n documentation on
http://d-i.alioth.debian.orgi18n-doc would be worth it in case you
have things left unclear. And, of course, asking in -i18n is always an
option.

Don't forget testing the installer in Croatian. I suspect that there
will be not too many specific problems but it's always good to have
some feedback.