l10n NMU campaign page almost ready

Christian, Thomas and anybody wishing to help out with this:

I finished reshaping the scripts and made a test run at my home in
gluck. You can see the page at the same location of the podebconf
campaign[1].

The daily update cron is not running, but the mail interface should
work. Feel free to test the scripts. When we are all comfortable with
them I will reset and redownload all data.

Some texts need updating, specially the NMU recommendations page
(process, mail template, etc). Help would be apreciated with that.

I did not code the ability to override the bug list of packages. Should
I add it? or should we just handle false-positive/negatives by fixing
bug titles?

K.-

[1] http://people.debian.org/~lwall/i18n/

--
Lucas Wall <kthulhu@kadath.com.ar>      .''`.
Buenos Aires, Argentina                : :ø :   Debian GNU/Linux