l10n NMU campaign page almost ready

Christian, Thomas and anybody wishing to help out with this:

I finished reshaping the scripts and made a test run at my home in
gluck. You can see the page at the same location of the podebconf

The daily update cron is not running, but the mail interface should
work. Feel free to test the scripts. When we are all comfortable with
them I will reset and redownload all data.

Some texts need updating, specially the NMU recommendations page
(process, mail template, etc). Help would be apreciated with that.

I did not code the ability to override the bug list of packages. Should
I add it? or should we just handle false-positive/negatives by fixing
bug titles?

[1] http://people.debian.org/~lwall/i18n/

Lucas Wall <kthulhu@kadath.com.ar>      .''`.
Buenos Aires, Argentina                : :ø :   Debian GNU/Linux
http://www.kadath.com.ar               `. `'  http://www.debian.org
PGP: 1024D/84FB46D6                      `-
     5D25 528A 83AB 489B 356A        http://people.debian.org/~lwall
     4087 BC9B 4733 84FB 46D6        mailto:lwall@debian.org