Re: (forw) Re: Launching a NMU campaign for pending l10n bugs

On 16/09/2006, at 9:44 PM, Frans Pop wrote:

On Saturday 16 September 2006 13:52, Clytie Siddall wrote:
How about D-I files? Some I can commit, but others I still need to
submit by email.

If you cannot commit them, they are not D-I.

Oh. :o

That they are listed on the D-I translation pages, does not mean that they
are part of D-I (only level 1 is really part of D-I), only that those
packages are somehow relevant to an installation.

This is one of those things I should have known before, huh?

Well, better late than never. ;)

So, just use the regular headers, not special D-I headers.

For program files? OK. Thanks for explaining this, Frans. :)