Re: (forw) Re: Launching a NMU campaign for pending l10n bugs

Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog@gmail.com):
> On 9/16/06, Thomas Huriaux <thomas.huriaux@gmail.com> wrote:
> >We should indeed standardize the subject line. If you have a look at the
> >script creating the pages, I've indeed a special check for you assuming
> >that all bugs entitled "INTL:vi" are po-debconf-related :-)
>
> Isn't this what usertags are for? If all the bugs are tagged
> "debian-i18n@lists.debian.org" then you can at any time ask the BTS to
> list them all.

That could be a use for usertags, yes. The usual problem with usertags
on a large scale is that it's pretty hard to enforce them... but
indeed not more than standardized bug title....

The main problem with usertags indeed is that there is no way to set
them....when one reports the bug, as far as I remember (unchecked...I
could be wrong).