Re: Deadline for submitting translation for D-I?

Quoting Jamil Ahmed (itsjamil@gmail.com):
> Hi,
>
> Can anybody point me, upto when we can submit translations for D-I?

As answered during the Extremadura i18n meeting, translations for your
language are currently handled/coordinated by Baishampayan Ghose. So I
really suggest you talk with him about updates.

Indeed, Bengali translations would really need an update as the last
one for level 1 is dated from May 4th.

Since then (translation was nearly 100%), the stats went down to
95fuzzies and 38 untranslated messages.

So, even if the effort is not that huge, it needs some commitment as
soon as possible.

Also, as said during the meeting, testing is almost as important as
completeness. So I would really encourage you to conduct testing also.