Re: Deadline for submitting translation for D-I?

On 9/10/06, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
Quoting Jamil Ahmed (itsjamil@gmail.com):
> Hi,
>
> Can anybody point me, upto when we can submit translations for D-I?

As answered during the Extremadura i18n meeting, translations for your
language are currently handled/coordinated by Baishampayan Ghose. So I
really suggest you talk with him about updates.

Indeed, Bengali translations would really need an update as the last
one for level 1 is dated from May 4th.

Since then (translation was nearly 100%), the stats went down to
95fuzzies and 38 untranslated messages.

So, even if the effort is not that huge, it needs some commitment as
soon as possible.

I am glad to inform that, we have done 100% for Level1 and 2 for
Bengali (bn). :-)

Also, as said during the meeting, testing is almost as important as
completeness. So I would really encourage you to conduct testing also.

Okay.

Regards,
`Jamil