Re: DDTP documentation

On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 09:57:25PM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:
> because of the lack of proper documentation related to DDTP I wrote
> http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/ddtp (should be available
> during the next four hours).

nice, thanks

> Please report all errors and inconsistencies. Michael, check also the
> comments marked with CHECKME and FIXME in the (HTML or WML) source.

 Paragraphs which are already translated are either reused from other descriptions
 or from an older translation (and thus indicate that this original English
 paragraph was not changed since that time). Once you change such a paragraph, it
-will FIXME(not?) change all other descriptions with the same paragraph as well.
+will not change all other descriptions with the same paragraph as well.

------------

<!-- CHECKME: Whats with pt_PT? -->
<dl>

-> pt_PT is supported

------------

the encoding to the language code to notify the server that your translations
<!-- CHECKME: Is this true? Or does it only refer to the encoding of the mail
(which possible contains a previous translation)? -->
will use the specified encoding.

-> this is true

Have I miss some point?

btw: better you use a CC:, if I should read your mail in time and not >5 days
later

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -   http://www.feuerwehr.kreuzau.de/wiki/
Betriebsysteme kommen und gehen, aber nur Unix ist seit Anfang an