DDTP documentation

Hi,

because of the lack of proper documentation related to DDTP I wrote
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/ddtp (should be available
during the next four hours).

Please report all errors and inconsistencies. Michael, check also the
comments marked with CHECKME and FIXME in the (HTML or WML) source.

If you like it I suggest you translate it and add special translation
related information at the marked positions, such as wordlists,
quotation styles, ...

Martijn, I suggest you create links to ddtp and ddtp#rules at the top of
your site:
your translation team</a>

Jens