Package description stats

The stats on the DDTP website are nice, but a but too global for my
taste. So I've made something more targeted.

The surprise leader is cs. If you hold the mouse over the fields,
it'll tell you what you're missing.

http://svana.org/kleptog/temp/ddts-stats.html

The priority the DDTS assigns to packages is not in line with what's
in the packages files, which is why some havn't been done yet even
though they're priority required.

I'll try to keep this up-to-date, but it involves a bit of downloading
off the DDTP website, so I don't want to do too much of that.

Enjoy,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/