Re: Translated packages descriptions progress

On 8/4/06, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <felipe@cathedrallabs.org> wrote:
> no. the currend ddtp-server don't support the review process, sorry.

        No problem, just to let the translators aware.

        We can use the pseudo-urls system to review that, before
the translator send it back to the ddtp-server.

I've been playing a little and have written a bunch of scripts which
I've unimaginativly named "DDTS Satellite". It can send and receive
emails from the DDTS and provides a web interface where you can do the
actual translating. It has the capability to let people review
translations before sending them. Reviewers can also amend the
translations straight away.

It's a bit rough, but I'm using it for my own translation submissions.
If people think it's interesting I can put up the source somewhere.
Especially the reviewing bit might be handy, since the main server
doesn't do that well right now.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/