Re: Moving D-I translation status pages / New D-I levels organisation

Christian Perrier wrote:
As discussed last month [1], the distribution of packages among the
so-called "levels" of Debian Installer translation has changed to
better reflect the real priorities for translators.

The new levels are now:

Hi Christian

I started working on the update of the greek po files for the debian-installer. Just two points. During a checking out the level4 file was missing from files/el
(i suppose it was in the process of "generation"?!)
also could you be kind enough to remind me how to check in the updated
files? Is it ok to send them to you or is there some central subversion repository
for all of them?

best regards

emmanuel galatoulas