Re: Dejavu fonts: call for testing

On Thursday 06 July 2006 01:42, Davide Viti wrote:
> Suggestions for improving the "flow" for font reports are welcome; if
> anyone thinks other Debian MLs would be more appropriate for this,
> please let me know.

I would suggest doing the test itself with translators only on d-i18n and
then writing a summary yourself to the d-boot list, pkg-fonts-devel and
external lists.
IMO spreading out the tests themselves over several lists only leads to
confusion.

I would also wait starting a new request for testing until there is really
something new to test (last test only just finished after all) and
providing more specific instructions to testers what to look for and how
to report issues.