Re: [g-i] new screenshots available

On 6/23/06, Davide Viti <zinosat@tiscali.it> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 01:33:16AM +0600, Jamil Ahmed wrote:

> Which version are you using?

Version: 20060501cvs-2
we use the udeb where many glyphs were removed for reducing memory footprint

By anychance did you remove the glyphs of conjunts? :-)

> Previous shots of MuktiNarrow [5], [6], [7] was fine. I think
> MuktiNarrow *should* be used. :)

we should probably file a whishlist bugreport asking for an udeb.
Would be nice have more choices.
I just took the same screenshots [1] using the newer libraries: does it look
any better (default fontsize is much bigger though)?

It's same. Conjunts are not rendering properly in [2]. Normal texts
are okay and font size is better now.

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/screenshots/20060621_dejavu2.7_exp
[2] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/screenshots/20060621_dejavu2.7_exp/bn.png