Re: [g-i] new screenshots available

On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 08:56:43AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> So, mor ethan screenshots, it would be really good to test a real
> install with a mini ISO image. Going up to the partitioning stage can
> be done on any machine safely as the installer is not destructive
> before it writes down the partition table.

Using qemu can be another non-invasive option; following a few steps
in [1] it's possible to set it up

> Davide, at least for Khmer, do you think you can provide ISO images?
> Or, as an alternative, a *lot* of screenshots..:-)

current ISO supports Khmer already; it's also possible to test it
with an experimental image [3] based on very recent libraries.
If needed of course I can take more screenshots.

Ciao
Davide

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Qemu?highlight=%28qemu%29
[2] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/