D-I msgstr caught my eye

Hi

I notice that a lot of strings in D-I have been made fuzzy and mostly just have the word "Debian" removed from them (for ubuntu compatiblity?): "your new Debian system" -> "your new system".

Anyways, this one string still has Debian in the latter part of it:

"The LILO program needs to be installed to make your new system bootable. By installing it onto your disk's Master Boot Record, LILO will take complete control of the boot process, but if you want to use a different boot manager, just install LILO on the new Debian partition instead."

Is this on purpose or a bug?

--
Siim Põder

"What the hell, he thought, you're only young once, and threw himself out of the window. That would at least keep the element of surprise on his side." - Douglas Adams
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Siim P=C3=B5der
n;quoted-printable:P=C3=B5der;Siim
adr:;;;Tallinn;;;Estonia