Re: Please translate schroot's programs translation

Clytie Siddall wrote:

> On 18/06/2006, at 4:58 AM, Luk Claes wrote:
>
>> schroot is only translated to British english, swedish (needs an update)
>> and vietnamese (needs an update) at the moment... It's time to change
>> that! It's just a matter of translating the attached file and send it to
>> me or to the BTS (package schroot).
>
> I translated schroot for the Translation Project some time ago, and last
> updated it on 2006-04-07. I haven't received any further update emails
> for schroot. Have you sent in the updated POT file?

It will be removed from the Translation Project. I'll make sure that
from time to time people get notified when their translation needs an
update. The reason for the removal is that it's kind of Debian native:
upstream is the same as the Debian maintainers and Debian BTS is the way
to reach upstream :-)

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D