Re: [D-I] Proposal to reorganize levels for D-I translations

Christian Perrier wrote:
>  All packages that display something translatable during default
>  priority installs of the desktop task

I would add the laptop task to this (probably currently adds no
additional strings and is highly related to the desktop task),
and also possibly the web-server task.

> level 5
> -------
>
> Old definition:
>  All packages that prompt users during a default install of a Debian
>  desktop system.
>
> New definition:
>  Should no longer be used

Seems to me that there should be something for any other questions asked
by tasks in here.

--
see shy jo