New languages activated in D-I: Nepali and Georgian

About 10 days ago, The Nepali language, official language of Nepal,
has been activated in D-I, just after Paras Pradhan, the translation
coordinator commited a nearly complete file for level 1.

Today, as Aiet Kolkhi, the translation coordinator for Georgian
language, official language of Georgia, commited a file with more than
25% of complete strings for level1, I activated this language in D-I.

As a consequence, the number of supported languages in D-I is, from
today, 64.